© SHAOXING FUJI Elevator Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
PUBLISH TIME: 2021-04-21
Fire elevators are very important in daily life, so what are the functions of fire elevators?
1. The fire elevator has an antechamber. The front room area of ??the independent fire-fighting elevator is: the front room area of ??residential buildings is greater than 4.5 square meters; the front room area of ??public buildings and high-rise factory (warehouse) buildings is greater than 6 square meters. When the front room of the fire elevator and the smoke-proof stairwell share the front room, its area is: the combined front room area of ??residential buildings is greater than 6 square meters, and the combined front room area of ??public buildings and high-rise factory (store) buildings is greater than 10 square meters.
2. The front room of the fire elevator is equipped with a Class B fire door or a fire shutter with a stagnation function.
3. There is a dedicated fire-fighting telephone in the fire-fighting elevator car.
4. There are special operation buttons for firefighters at the appropriate position of the elevator door on the first floor. The operating buttons are generally protected by glass sheets, and the words "for fire protection" in red are placed in appropriate positions.
5. When the normal power supply is cut off, the lighting in the non-fire elevator is not powered, but there is still lighting in the fire elevator.
6. There is an indoor fire hydrant in the front room of the fire elevator.
In the event of a fire, when the fire control center is instructed or the first floor firefighters are controlled to enter the fire control state, the following should be achieved:
1. If the elevator is moving up, it will stop at the first floor immediately without opening the door, then return to the first floor station and automatically open the elevator door.
2. If the elevator is going down, immediately close the door and return to the first floor station, and automatically open the elevator door.
3. If the elevator is already on the first floor, immediately open the elevator door to enter the state dedicated to firefighters.
4. The call button on each floor is out of function and calls for removal.
5. Restore the function of the command button in the car for firefighters to operate.
6. The door close button has no self-holding function.
20 Apr, 2021
The traditional elevator machine room mainly refers to the placement of the elevator's traction machine, speed limiter, control cabinet and other components in the machine room.
20 Apr, 2021
The installation scope of fire elevators The "Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings" and "Code for Fire Protection Design of High-rise Civil Buildings" clearly stipulate the installation scope of fire elevators, requiring the following five situations to install fire elevators:
20 Apr, 2021
Special elevators are divided into the following categories.(1) Inclined elevator, the car runs along the inclined guide rail in the inclined hoistway, it is a conveying equipment integrating sightseeing and transportation.
19 Apr, 2021
In the home elevator market, MRL elevators have won the favor of many families. The following is a specific introduction to the reasons for the popularity of MRL elevators.