SERVICE AND SUPPORT
NEWS AND EVENTS
© SHAOXING FUJI Elevator Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
NEWS AND EVENTS
PUBLISH TIME: 2021-04-22
Elevator noise is one of the common residential noises. The occasions where elevators are used, such as residential buildings, shopping malls, hospitals, office buildings, etc., will have varying degrees of elevator noise impact. MRL elevators are a type of elevator, and MRL elevators are relative to MR elevators. Noise control is more difficult. The shaft is narrow, and noise reduction equipment is inconvenient to transport and install. Today we will take a look at the noise control method of MRL elevators.
1. MRL elevators noise analysis
The noise of MRL elevators is usually relatively large, and the noise mainly includes motor current noise, motor brake noise, and contactor relay noise. The host equipment of MRL elevators is installed on the hoistway. The vibration of the host will cause the transmission of vibration and noise of the building structure. Therefore, it is not recommended to use elevators without machine room in residential buildings.
2. MRL elevators noise control plan
Elevator noise pollution is different from general noise conditions. It belongs to low-frequency noise pollution, accompanied by slight vibration pollution. The main transmission route is solid-state sound transmission, while the general noise is air as the sound transmission medium. Reinforced concrete slab is a high-density substance, low-frequency sound propagates in it, with fast speed and low attenuation. In view of the above characteristics, the following treatment measures are taken.
1. The original elevator main engine and the foundation of the power distribution cabinet are rigidly connected to the reinforced concrete of the building, which becomes the main transmission "sound bridge" of elevator noise. The original foundation was transformed into a composite broadband K value (neck coefficient) vibration reduction and noise reduction foundation to isolate the propagation path of low-frequency noise;
2. The electromagnetic radiation noise of the power distribution cabinet is also one of the strong pollution sources. The composite foundation with the lowest excitation frequency of 1HZ is used for the foundation of the power distribution cabinet; the incoming and outgoing wires are treated with soft contact, and the rigid connection between the building and the floor is disconnected to form a "sound bridge" , Cut off electromagnetic low-frequency noise from the source;
3. Based on the low-frequency noise components and characteristics of the elevator, the ratio of the structural resonance transmission value to the airborne sound energy is 200:1. In addition, the sound insulation of the wall is generally above 50dB, so sound insulation and absorption measures are added according to the sound insulation of the common wall of the elevator main room.
Noise control of MRL elevators is relatively difficult, and it takes more time to control it. Therefore, it is generally recommended to perform noise control during the elevator installation stage to avoid long elevator downtime and affect the normal life of users.
21 Apr, 2021
Installing elevators in old buildings is a hot topic in society. In addition to the cost, location, and state subsidies of installing elevators, many users want to know which type is better for small computer rooms and machine-less rooms. Let's take a look now.
20 Apr, 2021
The traditional elevator machine room mainly refers to the placement of the elevator's traction machine, speed limiter, control cabinet and other components in the machine room.
19 Apr, 2021
In the home elevator market, MRL elevators have won the favor of many families. The following is a specific introduction to the reasons for the popularity of MRL elevators.
16 Apr, 2021
The primary problem of MRL elevators is how to arrange key components such as the car, counterweight, main engine, control cabinet, and speed limiter in the general elevator shaft without a machine room. If the machine room is cancelled and the cross-sectional area of ?